The Rules of the Workshops and Tours
§ 1. General conditions of participation.
1. The main condition for participation in the workshops is submission of an application via the form on the website and transferring an advance payment. The amount of the advance is specified in the description of each workshop. Participation in the workshops shall be confirmed upon receipt of payment to the account of the Organizer.
2. Workshop registration is open for any person above 18 years of age. Participants aged 13-18 can take part in the workshops only accompanied by a parent or guardian.
3. Participation in the workshops requires providing personal details to the Organizer via the website located at www.naturephotoworkshops.co.uk, which shall be tantamount to accepting the provisions of these Rules.
§ 2. Payments and costs
1. There are 2 options of payment for participation in the workshops, a. via a PayPal account
2. via a traditional transfer to the Organizer’s bank account
3. Transfer details shall be sent after the Participant completes registration. Payment of an advance deposit and, in the case of the 1 and 3–day workshops – full amount, shall mean the acceptance of the provisions of the Rules.
4. Payments for the individual modules of the workshops:
1. 1-day workshop:
In the case of 1-day workshops registration is possible up to 7 days prior to the workshop. The 1-day workshop does not include the option of pre-payment. However, the Participant has the right to cancel their participation up to 7 days prior to the workshop and obtain a refund. In the case of a shorter period, no refund is possible. As compensation, it is possible to participate in another 1-day workshop conducted by the Organizer or in the same workshop at another time. Upon exceeding the 7-day period, the Participant who cannot attend shall also be entitled to a refund provided that a new Participant registers in their place and pays the full amount required.
2. 3-day workshop:
In the case of 3-day workshops Participants are obliged to make an advance payment in the amount of 30% of the full price of the workshops no later than 20 days prior to the start of the workshop. The full amount must be transferred no later than 10 days prior to the workshop. In the case of registering later than 20 days before the start of the workshop, Participants are obliged to pay the full amount. Within a period of 10 days prior to the workshop, the Participant has the right to cancel their participation and obtain a refund. Within a period shorter than 10 days prior to the workshop it shall not be possible to obtain a refund, except in the case mentioned in §.3 (reimbursement).
3. 5-day and longer workshops and tours:
Participants are obliged to make an advance payment in the amount of 20% of the full price of the workshops no later than 20 days prior to the start of the workshop. The full amount must be transferred no later than 10 days prior to the workshop. In the case of registering later than 20 days before the start of the workshop, Participants are obliged to pay the full amount. Within a period shorter than 10 days prior to the workshop it shall not be possible to obtain a refund, except in the case mentioned in §.3 (reimbursement).
2. In exceptional cases it shall be possible to register for workshops later than 7 or 10 days prior to the workshop, depending on the type of workshop and provided that there are places available. This must be arranged by contacting the Organizer. Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and shall be made via the application form following the prior e-mail or phone inquiry. In this case, should the Participant be unable to participate in the workshop, there shall be no possibility of reimbursement, unless a new Participant registers in their place and pays the full amount required.
3. In the event that there are no places available, it shall be possible to sign up for the reserve list. Upon places opening up, those in the reserve list shall be immediately informed about this fact.
4. The Organizer may refuse to accept the payment in the event that:
– an individual does not meet the requirements specified in the regulations
– is a minor, and at the request of the Organizer does not provide the consent of a parent or legal guardian containing their signature and contact details
5. The costs of all the workshops enlisted on the Organizer’s website include:
– care and assistance of the organizer and guide, – transport, – accommodation, – catering within the basic range (breakfast, lunch, dinner) for 3-, 5-day or longer workshops
6. The costs of all the workshops enlisted on the Organizer’s website do not include:
– flight and travel to the workshop venue
– additional catering outside the scope mentioned in the detailed program of each workshop
– drinks and alcoholic beverages
7. The workshops are organized in accordance with the presented plan and updated at www.naturephotoworkshops.co.uk
8. Information on the minimum and maximum number of participants can be found in the description of each workshop.
9. In the event that within the period of 7 days prior to the start of the workshop the number of registered participants is insufficient, the Organizer shall have the right to cancel the workshop. Participants shall be informed about it immediately via e-mail, and their deposit shall be refunded within 5 days after the dispatch of information about workshops cancellation.
§3. Cancellation of participation and reimbursement
1. The Client has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving reasons within 14 days after payment of the advance deposit, which is tantamount to signing the contract with the Organizer.
2. Cancellation must have the form of a written declaration addressed to the Organizer as an attachment with the signature.
3. The Organizer shall return money to the Client within 5 days from the date of receipt of resignation.
4. Upon exceeding the deadline of 10 days (7 days for 1-day workshops), money can also be reimbursed in the event that a new participant registers in the place of the person who cannot participate in the workshop and pays the full amount required. Upon exceeding the 10 days deadline (for 3-day and longer workshops), money can also be reimbursed in the event that a new participant registers in the place of the person who cannot participate in the workshop and pays the full amount required.
5. A refund after this date shall only be possible in the event of holding cancellation insurance. It protects expenses incurred even after the final deadline for withdrawing money. Insurance of this type can be found today in most European countries. Purchase of this type of insurance is the sole responsibility of the Participant.
6. Refund shall be deducted by the costs of international bank transfers, amounting usually to around 10 £. In the case of refunds made to a PayPal account, no costs shall be accrued.
1. We shall provide basic accident insurance for the workshops which take place in Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Germany. Participants must hold their own insurance before making the final payment.
This is necessary in case of an accident occurring within a territory of a given country and reimbursement of related costs. In case of hospitalization the insurance covers basic medical treatment, but does not include the full scope of medical services. If you are an EU citizen and use the whole insurance package in your country, it should include a full refund of medical services in the EU countries. Learn from your insurer weather your country is required to obtain the relevant documents before departure, which will allow you free and trouble-free use of the full package of medical services, if necessary.
2. In the case of 1-day and 3-day workshops insurance is not required. Participants may obtain their own insurance, but it is not mandatory.
3. In the case of 5-day and longer workshops, Participants are obliged to hold their own insurance. Before registering for the workshops, the Participant is obliged to send an insurance scan to the Organizer via e-mail. This may be i.a. general insurance against accidents or holiday trips. Insurance types and titles may vary depending on the country.
§5. Responsibility of the Organizer
1. The Organizer shall be liable for improper execution of the contract, unless the reason for its failure lies with the Client, is a result of non-fulfillment of the services by other persons not specified in the contract and force majeure (random events, failures, etc.).
2. As compensation for the service, the Organizer shall perform a substitute service, the quality of which shall be equal to the original service.
§6. Personal data – collection, protection, processing
1. Personal data collected for the purpose of conducting the workshop are administered by company Milvus Simon Wójcik.
2. Data are collected for the purpose of conducting the workshops, as well as for statistical and archival purposes.
§7. Copyright for photographs and publicity rights
1. Participants have the copyright and property rights to material produced during the photography workshops
2. If any photographs feature third parties, publishing them may require obtaining consent of the third parties
3. By registering for the workshops, the Participant also expresses consent for publication of photographs containing their image taken during the workshop.
§8. Final Provisions
1. These Rules shall be applicable until revoked.
2. Any amendments to these Rules shall be carried out before the subsequent series of workshops
3. Should any amendments to these Rules be made during registration for workshops, while Participants are already registered to selected ones, they shall be promptly informed about the changes. They have the right not to consent to the amendments and cancel their participation. In this case, all payments shall be refunded by the Organizer in accordance with the regulations set out in these Rules.